Springfield Labor and Employment Law Lawyers
Disputes and conflict in the workplace? For more than a quarter-century, labor and employment law lawyers at FeldmanWasserLabor and employment law lawyers at Feldman Wasser have represented both employers and employees in a wide range of human resources law and employee-employer relationships.
Our experience with Illinois labor law allows us to diffuse and resolve issues quickly and efficiently to the benefit of our clients. Our highly skilled negotiators and litigators can assist with:
- Labor disputes
- Employment contracts and non-compete agreements
- Discrimination, harassment and wrongful termination
- Unfair labor practices plus Illinois and federal prevailing wage claims
- Compliance with Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Business and professional licenses at the state and local level
- Whistleblower litigation
If you’ve been taken advantage of at work or if you’ve experienced employment discrimination, we’ll work diligently to provide the experienced defense you deserve.
So to draw upon decades of experience in labor and employment law, contact us by clicking here or by calling 217-544-3403 today.
Searching for top labor and employment law lawyers? Carl Draper has been selected as a Leading Lawyer in Employment Law and was recently elected Fellow of the National College of Labor and Employment Lawyers