Illinois estate planning and probate law lawyersLast will, living trust, power of attorney, living will? One of our skilled estate planning lawyers is ready to assist you.
Administering an estate is an unfamiliar situation for most of us. But it’s a situation that can become a lot less confusing after consulting Feldman Wasser. Our Illinois probate law firm focuses on estate administration. For over 25 years, we’ve helped people in Sangamon and surrounding counties navigate this intricate area of the law, including:
- Probate and non-probate transfers through probate court
- Guardianship legal advice and representation
- Establishing powers of attorney
- Agency issues
We’re well versed in all Illinois probate laws and ready to assist with:
- Preparation and drafting of wills and trusts
- Living wills, advanced medical directives, and healthcare power of attorney
- Trusts and revocable trusts
- Addressing insurance concerns, property distribution, and estate taxes
Our firm can help with contested wills, contested estates, and all other aspects of estate litigation. Plus, our estate planning and probate law attorneys are ready to work with your tax planning professional to make sure your estate plan protects both you and your loved ones. So for comprehensive personalized service from an experienced estate administration attorney, contact us today.
In the Feldman Wasser Law Building, you’ll find professionals experienced in wills, trusts, estate tax, estate planning and probate law