Criminal defense attorneys in Springfield, IllinoisTraffic Violations. DUI / DWI. Drug Crimes. White Collar Crimes. At Feldman Wasser, we’re ready to defend the rights of all accused.
If you’ve been charged with a crime, you have the right to be represented by an attorney who’s knowledgeable and comfortable in both state and federal courtrooms. Attorneys like Randy Cox, for example. Or Stanley Wasser. Or Howard Feldman.
And when the police start asking you questions, you have the right to request one of these skilled litigators be next to you. Remember, the police aren’t on your side. Their job is to gather enough evidence so they can charge you with a crime. At Feldman Wasser, we’re ready to defend your rights without compromise.
Feldman Wasser is dedicated to vigorous criminal defense In Illinois or federal courts
Our criminal defense attorneys can help those accused of:
- Domestic battery
- Driving under the influence of drugs or while intoxicated (DUI / DWI)
- Traffic violations including speeding in a work zone, driving without a license, and hit-and-run
- Drug crimes such as possession of coke, marijuana, cannabis, cocaine, methamphetamine,
- Trafficking prescription drugs, and manufacturing crack
- Sex offenses including sexual assault, sexual abuse, and pornography
- Weapons violations such as unlicensed possession and illegal sales
- Theft crimes including retail theft, shoplifting, burglary, forgery, passing bad checks, and robbery
- White collar financial exploitation crimes such as elder investment fraud, mail fraud, identity theft, false billing, embezzlement, and improper claims against a governmental body
- Federal Crimes including securities fraud and drug trafficking
- Federal grand jury investigation
- Misuse of public funds in election campaigns
Our attorneys are skillful litigators in both bench trials and jury trials.
When your future is on the line, Feldman Wasser can be an effective advocate for you in the same manner we’ve been one for hundreds of others. So contact us today for a confidential consultation about your rights and your defense.
Criminal defense attorney, Randy Cox, is President of the Illinois Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (IACDL)